People think I’m younger than my age
Back in August 2015 (I was 27!), a guy once told me:
The guy: Hey! How old are you?
Shyrwyn: Well, guess!
The guy: Hum… 16?
For a long time it has bothered me because people would not take me seriously (thinking that I’m just a kid who doesn’t understand anything about life).
But now, I’m grateful for being younger than my age, because…
- When I’ll be 50, I’ll look like I’m in my 30s (more or less ^^);
- I enjoy the surprising look people have when they realize that I’m not a teenager;
- I don’t need any anti-aging cream;
- Sometimes I pay half price (ahah ^^).
And actually, people probably think I’m younger than my age, because…
- I love watching animation movies. My favorite ones are Pixar movies : Wall-e, Up, Inside-out, … that kind of stuffs!;
- I sleep with teddy bears (but shhh! It’s a secret!);
- I’m small (but cute!): 1,50m of cuteness ^^;
- I love sweets. I loooove French pastries and all kinds of desserts as long as it is sweet (not too much though (In South America it’s clearly too sweet!));
- I often speak in onomatopoeia. I’m like a cartoon or a manga character (or a baby);
- I’m Asian. Yeah that helps a lot actually!;
- I don’t wear any makeup (or very light);
- I laugh a lot!;
- I have naps whenever I can.